Social Media Manager
Posted on July 1, 2020 by InternPlug Ltd.
- Remote, Nigeria
- Full time
- 6 Months
- Marketing & Communications
- 1 Vacancy
We are looking for a Social Media Manager Intern to work with us at InternPlug.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work alongside Head of Social Media to create multi-platform social media marketing plans for key campaigns and initiatives.
- Oversee creation of social media editorial and content calendars, adhering to schedules and deadlines.
- Work with copywriters & designers to ensure that content is informative, appealing and compliant with brand guidelines.
- Continuously monitor social media platforms for potential engagement and opportunities for increased visibility.
- Assist with developing proactive digital content ideas.
- Research competitors and industry trends, including social media marketing best practices and tools, to maximize social media marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Draft monthly social media reports using key performance indicators (KPI) and related metrics.
- Assist with influencer outreach strategy, management and execution for campaigns.
- Maintain an archive of all social media creatives and digital content produced in-house.
- Collaborate with team members and communicate relevant information to senior managers.
- Other duties as determined by the senior managers.
Skills:Canva, Content Curation, CorelDRAW, Facebook Marketing, Graphics, Linkedin Marketing, Social Media-Marketing, Twitter Marketing
Aug. 31, 2020
This is a Full Time remote role and you will be paid some amount of Allowance to cover your Internet cost and other bills.